Monday, September 27, 2004

 

Round Robin

I started this round robin a bout 8 months ago now and began the organising before Christmas. The next round is at the end of October and it will be the last time we will pass it on. At the end of December we will each receive the one we started with and all we have to do is fill one last square. I have to admit that I am very excited about seeing the end result. One of the members came up with the idea to get her friend to fill in the last square. I thought it was a good idea and so have passed it on to all the others. I would pass it on to my best friend but she will be out on placement and have uni stuff to do as well as exams so I don't want to bother her with it. I think that I'll get my mum to do it instead. I'm sure she won't mind. When that is done I'm going to stitch a border round it and then turn it into a wall hanging. I'm also going to start up an album on the group site for everyone to save pictures of them to. It will be good to see everyone else's too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?