Saturday, September 18, 2004

 

So Tired

I've been so tired of late that I have been able to do very little after work except read. Even then I've been falling asleep whilst reading. I guess I am just catching up on my sleep now. After those first few days of waking to early I am now oversleeping. I would try to read for a while but instead I would fall asleep at ridiculous times and then wake only long enough to get ready for bed and then go back to sleep again. Hopefully I will be back to normal tonight. I don't want to waste my two days off by sleeping all the time.

There was a lot I had wanted to do too. I wanted to get back into my usual routine of some study, writing and then doing some crafts but obviously I haven't been able to do that. I will tomorrow though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?