Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 

Angel Round Robin

I finished my square for the angel round robin. Not sure I like the way it turned out. It seemed so much sweeter on the chart. It is a little different from the others though as it is the only one that also has animals in it. Hopefully the person it belongs to will like it. I've passed it on to the next person and I look forward to getting the next one which is just one before I get my own back. I think this next one is a bathroom theme. I have really enjoyed it so far as I have stitched a few things that I have never stitched before. Very excited to see how they all turn out.

I have joined another cross stitch group. I got an invite from a yahoo group (no idea how they got my name). I know that I have left a few in the past because I haven't had much time but I wanted to give this one a try anyway. In the invite it said there will be exchanges and I quite like the idea of trying another rr. Most of them live in America so I would be curious to see what they come up with.

At the moment I'm just continuing with Christmas cards. I am stitching a few small designs from a chart book. Once I have a big enough pile I am going to go back to the castle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?