Monday, October 11, 2004

 

Calligraphy

I've been wanting to try my hand at calligraphy for a while now. I thought that it would be a good idea to use it for Christmas cards. My lovely sister bought me a pen and some nibs and gave me two jars of ink that she doesn't use. I decided to get a book and go ahead and try it. I can only hope that practice does make perfect because my first attempts look awful. I bought a few more nibs today and some black ink hoping that it would make some kind of difference but no joy. No one will have their cards written out in calligraphy this year. I just hope that it is only practice I need.

I found a good crafts site called do crafts. It doesn't have any cross stitch items but does have some good tips on card making and stamping.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?