Friday, October 22, 2004

 

Craft Fair

Today I went to the craft fair with my mum. It was good day and we both managed to restrain ourselves from spending too much. I didn't buy a single cross stitch item. I really just wanted to look at different scrapbook albums and possibly buy one. I ended up buying a scrapbook starter kit which included an album, papers, glue and little buttons. I couldn't wait to try it out and looked forward to getting it home.

I've probably mentioned a few scrapbook ideas that I've had. The one I wanted to start with was of my holiday. So today I got out all my photos and papers and made my first page. To be honest I'm not sure if I like it or not but I'll improve as I go along (hopefully). Once I collect more papers I will be able to do more.

I bought a little Hardanger Christmas card kit. I had bought a book at the fair in March but I never did use it. I needed to get some scrap material first but the shops only had large packs of it. I saw the kit today and I thought that it would be ideal to use as a try out.

My mum bought one kit of a map and some wool. A friend of mine is taking up knitting and talking about it has put my mum in the mood to get back into it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?