Saturday, October 09, 2004

 

What have I been up to?

In truth nothing much. I have been basically just making Christmas cards and watching West Wing. Before I saw season 4 (only about half way through it) I could pretend to myself that Sam isn't leaving. I love Sam, he's such a great character (that and he is hot). Anyway, I have now seen the episode where he leaves and I can no longer pretend to myself. I have to say that I do like the character's replacement. Not as good as Sam but still funny in his own way. Yes, I do realise it is just a TV show.

As I said I've been making Christmas cards while watching it. I have am stitching a few small ones just to get the numbers up. Last night I decided to make a few simple ones using just one stamp and the same one for each card. The result was a set of five Santa cards in the same colours. The types of papers used differ slightly for each card but the colours remain the same. I am going to do the same again eventually but this time with a different image and a different colour scheme.

I picked up my writing again last night. This time my original story. I had a conversation between two of my characters stuck in my head for the last few days. I got it down on paper last night but still not sure if I will actually use it. It isn't really relevant to the story.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?