Wednesday, October 13, 2004

 

What to read next!

I am almost finished the Immortals Quartet by Tamora Pierce. The problem is what do I read next. I have a whole pile of books and I really am stuck as to which one to start. I am in two minds whether or not to start the next Eric Van Lustbader book. I'm not really in the mood for it so I'm not sure. Another possibility is The Wind Up Bird Chronicles By Haruki Murakami. I have been feeling very Halloweeny of late so I am really wanting to read a horror book. The only one in my pile is Book 1 in Linda Hamilton's Vampire series. I know I would finish it well before Halloween though. I also have a book I borrowed from the boyfriend. I really don't know. I think I will just have to chose one randomly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?