Wednesday, November 17, 2004

 

Bought some Ribbon

Today I bought some pretty orange ribbon for my scrapbook page and added the final touches. I have to admit that I am really pleased with the way it turned out. I used an image of Barry Bonds to set the page off. Actually, I think I like the ribbon the best. I was never one for the colour orange but recently that has been changing. It has really started to grow on me. I even bought an extra meter of ribbon in case I need it again.

I also bought some fancy wool. I finished my scarf last night. I was going to make myself some mittens with the leftover wool but my mum has still to look out a pattern for me. So today I saw some lovely fluffy wool in purple. I bought this for my sister's scarf. A little difficult to work with, especially since I am a beginner to it, but I'm pleased I got it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?