Tuesday, November 23, 2004

 

Dark Tower

I finished it last night and I can't emphasise enough how good it was. It was a great ending to a brilliant series. I have to admit that it was a strange ending though. Again I don't want to give anything away but it really wasn't what I expected but I liked it. Also the parts that were spoiled for me turned out to be fine. I was complaining about what I had learned to a friend who had read it. She told me that it does have a happy ending. I couldn't work out how at the time. However, it really does have a happy ending. Also the fact that King is a character in the book just got stranger but I liked that too. I could see why he did it. And it actually has me wanting to go back and read all the books he has written which has links to the Dark Tower series. I also wouldn't mind reading the rest of the series again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?