Sunday, November 07, 2004

 

Still not used to it

Yes I'm still not used to the early starts. I come home and I barely have the energy to move. It isn't long before I have to go to my bed for the next early start. I am determined that I will get used to it eventually. I suppose it didn't help that I was out during the week. It was just at a friends house. We had a small party to raise money for charity. We did quite well considering there really wasn't that many of us. I did try my best to go home early and I left before most of the others. Still it was after midnight before I got home. Not good! Not that I regret going as I don't go to many nights out and I wasn't really drinking so I had no hangover.

The biggest news of this week is that Bush won a second term as president. I work with a few Americans and they were not pleased at all. I can't say I blame them. There was a poll here a few weeks ago saying that 47% of the British would vote for Bush. Now that's scary considering we are all supposed to hate him right now. Still as much as I wanted Kerry to win too I'm not sure just how much better he would have been. I think it just got to the stage where many people were saying who cares as long as Bush is out of power.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?