Thursday, December 16, 2004

 

Blunkett

Blunkett resigned after allegations that he had given his lovers nanny extra help to get a visa. This is after him sending so many asylum seekers away. There was a photo of him in one of the papers. In the photo it was obvious he had been crying. I don't agree with his views on most things. Actually in most of his views I completely disagree. When seeing this photo though I couldn't help but feel for him. I don't like seeing anyone cry. Not because it makes me feel uncomfortable. I guess I just felt so sorry for him. He obviously loved his job a great deal. I also think that he truly believed he let people down. Despite what he did and what he believes in I can't not feel for him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?