Saturday, December 11, 2004

 

Finished scarf

I finished the scarf I was knitting. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. I just have to get rid of the ends from when I went onto a knew ball of wool. Since it is for my sister I have to wait until she goes out to work tonight to do that. I'll post a picture of it then. I was knitting while my best friend was over and she greatly admired it. She actually said that she should get it instead. It is actually just as well because I have plans to knit her one with the same type of wool for next Christmas. She liked the purples in the scarf but I was thinking of using blue instead since that's her favourite colour. Lets hope the shop gets it back in after Christmas.

I am about two thirds of the way through "I Capture the Castle". It isn't what I expected it to be. I didn't realise that it was set in the 30's. Actually I didn't realise how old the book actually is. It is good although a little bit soppy for me. Too much of it is about falling in love. I think if I had read it while I was a teen I would have fallen in love with the book. I would like to see the film based on it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?