Tuesday, January 25, 2005

 

More Valentines Cards

I made two more cards and I like these ones better than the others. For both I used my usual layering affect along with the idea I got from the magazine. The first card is for a friend. I promised her I would make her a card so I have made a few for her to chose from. The second one is also for a friend. This time it was because she was convinced that she isn't going to get any this year and I had to promise I would make her one. It didn't really take me too long to make. About an hour and I stopped for my lunch about half way. If I do this again next year though I think I will make sure I get more stamps so that I have more of a variety.

I am almost finished the lion cub cross stitch. All I need to do is finish a little bit of the border and then onto the outline. Hopefully it won't take me too long and then I can send it away. I am thinking of doing another one for another child despite the fact that I'm not sure if I will have the time. There is a request to make squares that aren't for a specific child. I have quite a few kits there. I know realistically that I am never going to stitch them all and hang them up. So I am thinking of using some of them to send away.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?