Saturday, January 22, 2005

 

Nothing much happening

There really is nothing much to say. I am working on a few craft projects. I have started knitting a cushion for my bed. I got this amazing chunky wool which also has ribbon through it. The wool is an orangey red but the ribbon goes from yellow through o purple. I am working on a cross stitch kit of a lion for love quilts and that's about it.

I just started reading the second book of the Magicians Guild by Trudi Canavan. So far this one looks as though it is going to be as good as the first one. In this one the main character Sonea is having to fit in with her fellow students who all come from privileged families. Meanwhile her guardian is trying to uncover a magician using black magic.

Other than that I have nothing else to report. My course starts soon so I am going to have to start studying hard. Today is a day of rest though and I plan to do a page for my scrap book which I have ignored of late. And I might do some shopping.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?