Sunday, January 30, 2005

 

Still Crafting Away

Yes, this has definitely been a week for crafts for me. I only have one link to a picture for you. This one is an update for The Castle. I did a little of it this week after finishing the square for the love quilts. I am going to try to concentrate on it this week so that I can get quite a bit done. The rocks are beginning to annoy me. They are starting to take shape but there are still lots of large gaps.

I have finished knitting up my cushion. I got the rest of the wool I needed the other day. I have a cushion to put inside it and now all I need to do is sew it up. While I was buying that wool I noticed some blue wool similar to the pink that I used for my sisters scarf. My best friend really liked the scarf and so I decided to buy the blue to knit up for her and put away for her birthday at the end of the year. It is a different make and is knitting up a little differently to the way the pink did. This time it is knitting into stripes. I quite like the effect and I just hope my friend likes it too. I promise that I will eventually move on to more adventurous things. I have a few knitting patterns that I want to try next.

I handed out the valentines cards to my friend and she really liked them. She chose her favourite and then another friend asked if she could have one. I'm chuffed that they liked them so much. I have been thinking of making more cards for different events even though I might not use them. Just to see what I come up with.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?