Wednesday, January 26, 2005

 

Zoo scrapbook page

Today I had planned to do some studying. Instead I had another day of crafts. I finished another scrapbook page with the zoo theme. I am really pleased with this one. I think the only improvement I could make to it at this point is to give it a title at the top. I have an idea on how to do this but unfortunately it requires the use of my printer and I have ran out of ink. So that will have to wait. This page is filled with photos of the monkeys. I decided to put the ticket from the zoo on this page and made a pocket for it by stitching together two pieces of brown card. The same card I used as border for the photos. The smaller photo I put on a tag shaped border as I did with many others but this time I decided to give it the same stitched border as the pocket. The brown card at the bottom is actually a mini booklet. The front page has a penny glued on it that I put in one of the machines in the zoo and has an image of a gorilla printed on it. Inside the booklet I stitched some extra pages. The first page has a small description on it. The others have pictures of the monkeys that were in hiding and so you can only see a tail or their backs.

I didn't spend all day doing this. I also finished the cross stitch kit of the lion cub. This is the one I am sending away for the little boy on the Love Quilts website. I am pleased with the way it turned out. I just need to put my name at the bottom before giving it a wash and then sending it off.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?