Friday, February 11, 2005

 

Actually Picked Up Books

Yes I actually picked up my books last night and started studying. This after months of saying, I'll get round to it. I looked through the study guide for learning languages. I was surprised to find that it was actually really good. I thought that it was going to be the same thing you always get at university or even college. But this actually had a lot of useful ideas. Quite a few of which I had never come across before. I took a note of some of the ones that really appealed to me and will make a point of trying them out. One of the suggestions is something that I had wanted to do anyway but just don't know how to go about it. It suggested that you meet up with someone, a friend or family member, who is at the same level as you so you can practice. Unfortunately I don't know anyone who is studying. That's a lie I know a few people who are studying languages but sadly not the same one as me. I guess I will just have to work my way through it myself at the moment. Maybe I will find someone later on. As I get better I would also like a pen pal I could write to in French. Just to help me practice. It would also keep me going between courses. There is a CD ROM I am going to get to. It might come in handy since I love spending time on the computer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?