Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

Round Robin back

I got my piece in the round robin back today. That means everyone has their own piece now. All the messages I have had from everyone have been positive. It sounds like everyone has enjoyed taking part and liked the end result. I have to say that I was impressed with what they stitched on mine. All the designs are very sweet and beautifully stitched. In the first square I stitched I had mentioned that I had used metallic thread to brighten the design up a little. The others decided to follow that theme and used metallic threat in parts of their stitching. I really like the outcome. Because one member pulled out just after I had thought out the measurements of the squares I had decided that we could all stitch the last square ourselves. A few of the members mentioned that they had set up friends to stitch their last one. I thought that this was such a good idea and have asked my mum to stitch in my last one. After that I will have to do a border before I can post a picture.

I can't believe that I began this over a year ago and now it is almost over. The time went in so fast! I have to admit that I am have tempted to start planning another one. Realistically though I know I won't have the time to do all that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?