Sunday, February 20, 2005

 

Working Hard

I have done virtually no crafts this week. I made a start on a ballerina square for any child at love quilts. That's it. I have been working too hard to do much of that or to do much reading. My studying is going very well.

I like this whole idea that at the end of each days studying you write a little plan of what you want to do the next day. At the start of each week you also write a little list of what you want to achieve. The study guide book recommends that you do a little each day even if it means you can only look over some of what you looked at the previous day. So far I have been able to keep up with what I want to get done. Mind you it is only the first week so I'll have to see if I keep this up. Breaking it into smaller blocks though does make it feel more achievable. On my days off I will spend a larger block of time studying. Which I did yesterday. I am also using the books I bought before I signed up for the course. One or two of them are quite good at building up vocabulary and learning grammar. With any luck I will get a good mark for this course.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?