Monday, March 28, 2005

 

Disney Crafts Magazine

There is a new Disney crafting mag that is out and I am in love with. I love Disney but I'm not a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh which is all you seem to see in the cross stitch magazines. It gets a little annoying after a while. Anyways, I bought this magazine (which I have to admit does have a free Winnie the Pooh Kit) not really expecting much. I really just bought it for the Belle paper card design. It's pretty good though and has some cross stitch, rug making as well as paper crafts. It had designs from Monsters Inc, Toy Story and Bambi. I was very impressed with it and a lot of these would make great gifts for my friends. They all like some form of Disney and this seems to cover more than old Winnie. For this reason I would recommend it and I am going to look out for all future issues.

I picked up my stitching again last week. I am back to stitching a little ballerina for Love Quilts. I have so many kits that I bought which are still sitting there. A lot of them I just bought because they are so cute and have no idea what I am going to do with them. I thought that it would be a good idea to stitch them up and send them in to love crafts. They take spare squares to make into emergency quilts or to go towards quilts which don't have enough squares. It means I get the pleasure of stitching them and a child gets the pleasure of a new quilt.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?