Tuesday, March 22, 2005

 

I WANT........

People who know me know that I am a huge muppets fan. I own all the DVD's including the DVD boxset of the muppet show which was exclusive to HMV. I usually get something to do with the muppets for my Christmas (this year it was Kermit knickers).

I was flicking through a crafts magazine when I spotted an advert at the back for a internet based crafts store. I have seen this advert many times and have always meant to have a look at the website but never quite got round to it. This time I spotted something that I had to check out straight away. A Kermit cross stitch kit! Not only that, when I got onto the site I saw that you can also get Fozzy and Miss Piggy. You have no idea how excited I was when I saw them. I am not completely greedy though. I plan to get the Kermit one only for myself. I am going to get Fozzy to make for my sister and Miss Piggy for my best friend who adores her. If they did Gonzo and Animal it would be perfect. Actually perfect would be a cross stitch kit with all the characters. You never know they might come later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?