Sunday, March 06, 2005

 

Round Robin Piece Finished

A while back I mentioned that I got my round robin piece sent out to me. I got my mum to fill in the last square. She did this very quickly and with a beautiful angel design. I finally got round to stitching the border and so it is now complete. I didn't want to do anything that was too time consuming since I have been so busy of late. I also didn't want to do too much as I wanted the Christmas designs to stand out. I decided to just stitch holly in each corner of the designs. I then took out the black thread which I had used as a guide for the other stitchers. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. I can't be happier with the everyone else's work. The designs are so cute. I can't wait to get it framed so that I can hang it up at Christmas. I just hope everyone else is as pleased with theirs.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?