Sunday, March 20, 2005

 

Update and Julia Cameron

I finished a few books over the last week or so. I am going to do book reviews for a couple of them and will write them here. There are so many books that I want to read just now. Nothing new there then. I just don't have the money to buy them all unfortunately. I am sure I will work my way to them eventually.

No craft updates. The round robin is still the last thing I worked on. I will have to organise the bookmark round robin at some point this week. I need a few ideas for that one. Because there are so few of us it makes it more difficult. I think what I will do is have us stitch a book mark for a different person each month. I want to involve the round robin journal in some way though and I have to think about that too.

I am doing another course. This one I have taken from a book called "The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron. It is supposed to help increase or improve your creative self. I am a little skeptical about it after reading the introduction but I thought I would give it a go anyway.

More importantly I missed Dr Who night as I was so tired. I didn't even realise it was on. Very disappointed. I will have to remember to watch the new episode next week. I am actually looking forward to it now despite Billie Piper.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?