Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

Ballerina Finished

I finished the little DMC Ballerina last night. Thursday I plan to post it out to the people of Love Quilts. There is no deadline for this one since it is stitched for any child. But I'll send it out just now anyway. I don't want to hold it off until I completely forget. I loved stitching this little ballerina. I just think she is really cute. I have the three others which are in the series so we will see how I feel about them once I have stitched them. The chart is still in good condition. I am in two minds whether to give it out to someone on one of the groups or hold onto it in case I want to stitch it again.

I am going back to The Castle. I have promised myself that I am not going to start anything new until I have finished it. It's only back stitching I have left to do so it shouldn't take more than a week or two to finish. Not sure what my next large project is going to be. I think I might get all the things I need for Celtic Summer and stitch that.

Until then I have the things that I joined in with on the new group to be getting on with. I got the details from a birthday card exchange group and the coaster exchange. On my day off I plan to go through all my charts and chose which designs I am going to do.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?