Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

Doctor Who Ep5

This was the conclusion to a two parter. Cliffhanger really wasn't the same as those old ones but then I really didn't expect it to be. Mind you it was the same in that the Doctors life is threatened. We all know he won't die but we still get caught up in the story and hold our breaths until the next part. Again it was another good one. I think that the Doctor and Mickey had a good banter between them and it's a pity that he doesn't go along with him and Rose. I think that there could be some good stories out of that. Never mind though, he does come back again along with Roses mum. No one died in this one to save the Doctor so there goes my theory. Someone did offer though.

As I said I really enjoyed it but the one I am really looking forward to is next week. I think that I would be safe in saying that most Doctor Who fans will be looking to this one (even if they are wary about it). The next one sees the Daleks back. I have always loved Dalek stories. I know a lot of people were annoyed at some of them because of the discontinuity but I didn't care about that. I just wanted to see the Doctor beat them one more time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?