Sunday, May 29, 2005

 

Alice

I finally picked up my needle again and have actually finished something. I finished stitching Alice from Angelina Ballerina. It didn't take long to stitch. I would have been quicker if I hadn't spent most of this week reading. I have the stitching bug again although not enough to pick up the Castle (I have a horrible feeling that it is going to turn into a UFO). I got through a Harry Potter chart book which I won on ebay. I plan to start stitching something from that today. I just need to convert the threads into anchor.

I received my coaster from the coaster exchange this week. I love it! I don't know who has stitched it yet as names have yet to be revealed. I also can't post the one that I made yet as I the person I made it for has still to receive it. I absolutely love my new coaster though and have begun using it straight away. The lovely card was made by the persons daughter. She said that her daughter really wanted to make the card. I thought that was very sweet and something I will hang on to (not that I wouldn't have anyway but this just makes it more sentimental).

I still have some book reviews for you and I promise to have them posted soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?