Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Artists Way Wk4

I am becoming bored with this course and fast but I will keep going with it. This week has been a long one so I don't actually remember much of what this chapter was about. I do know that I was expected to take a mini break as part of my artists date. Sorry but not all of thus can afford to go away at the spur of the moment like that. Some of us have to work.

The thing that really annoyed me was that I was also expected to deprive myself of reading for a week. This would have meant no books, no email, no internet, no text messages, no magazines. It is not unusual for people to get angry or annoyed when asked to do this and who can blame them. I get a lot of my inspiration through reading. I know my book reading has slowed down considerably over the past month or so but I still need to read at least a little every day. Also I don't think that I can go without the internet for such an extended period of time. Too many things being organised just now. Obviously if I was on holiday it would have been different but even then I would still be reading other things. Also email and texting is the way I keep in touch with my friends just now. I don't get to see them as often as I would like and this way I actually get to hear from them. So no I wasn't about to do this. I did carry out all the other tasks though and I will be doing the ones for this week as they don't seem to make unreasonable demands.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?