Tuesday, May 24, 2005

 

Catch Up

Just a few things to catch you up to date. I have had the time to blog the past week but I haven't really been in the mood.

Anyway, because of the small gap I have a few book reviews to do which I will soon. A few different ones than my usual. Two are non fiction. One of those is a crafts book so maybe not that unusual.

I'm back into my stitching. At the moment I am stitching a little kit of Alice from Angelina Ballerina. I bought this kit at my first crafts fair a couple of years ago so it is about time I got round to stitching her. I will probably finish her this week. Providing of course that I don't get side tracked by something else. I am also going to finish stitching something I started a while ago, put away and haven't looked at again. Not the castle. I'll give more on that once I have finished it.

Tomorrow I am going to try my hand at making something from my muppets crafts books. I haven't quite decided what yet though. Tonight my homework will be to look through it and decide what to do. In the morning I am going to go shopping for anything I need.

I am also going paper shopping for the paper swap. I group of us are going to swap sheets of paper. It will be interesting to see what everyone gets since we are from all over the world. I know it's supposed to be from our own paper supplies but I would like to see if I can send along something a little unusual.

Lets of course not forget the new Doctor Who which I am still watching and am very caught up in it. More on that later.

Anyway that's about as exciting as my life gets just now. I will post again soon.

Comments:
Wasn't "The Empty Child" fantastic? I seem to have a thing for stories set during WWII! Although it was 30 minutes before he appeared I thought Richard Wilson stole the episode and maybe even the season. His transformation was the single most chilling and most memorable moment yet and what I've always believed "Doctor Who" to be all about. I'm really looking forward to "The Doctor Dances". How about you?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?