Monday, May 02, 2005

 

Doctor Who Ep6

The one with the Dalek. This one has to be my favourite to date. A Dalek is found in one mans collection of alien artifacts. It comes to life when he sees the Doctor. Thanks to Rose, the Dalek is able to regenerate itself and goes on a huge killing spree. Only when it sees Rose again does it stop. When it had absorbed Rose's DNA it absorbed her emotions too. It began to question itself and the only way to become free was to destroy itself.

Never thought I would feel sorry for a Dalek. Now alone in the world thanks to a time war with the Time Lords (also explains what happened to the Daleks) it panics. It needs orders and is willing to wait or destroy until it gets them.

Personally I don't think that this will be the end to the Daleks. I think that they will come back in another episode. How I don't know. Maybe I just don't want to admit that there will be no more stories with them. Another famous enemy of the Doctor also made an appearance, even if it was only a small one. The head of a Cyberman was also found in the collection.

Not sure what next weeks episode is about but I'm sure that it will be a good one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?