Sunday, May 15, 2005

 

More Grumbling

It's been almost a week since I posted but the truth is I haven't had much to say. I still have no craft projects and I seem to be spending most of my time reading. I did do some baking though and I wrote out a reply to one of the people on Craftster.

I was going to have a grumble about work but I just can't get the words. I like to keep my blog a completely separate thing from work and maybe that is why I am having trouble finding the words. I love my job though. The problem is really just one person who is making things difficult. I'm not going to say any more on it. I can't without going into detail.

I gave up on the artists way which is why there have been no updates. Last week I went to read the next chapter and I just got sick of it. I hate all this mention of God. The start of the book mentioned that you could replace God with something relevant to you but the further into the book you get the harder that is. It got to the stage where I wanted to actually through the book straight across the room. My love of books would never allow me to do that but I almost did. Instead I felt that it was time to call it a day. I don't think it was really helping and I don't really know what I was expecting to get it out of it anyway. There are a few other books out there about journaling. I think I will go and find one of them that might be more relevant or interesting. I think that with the artists way I just liked the idea of it more than anything else. I will admit that it could work for others but it just wasn't for me.

What I really need is a crafts project. I haven't went this long with nothing to work on in a long time. I have my scrapbook which I just can't seem to get back to and my cross stitch which I just don't want to pick up. I do actually want to get back to my scrapbook. It's just finding the motivation to pull all my things out. Maybe I will do some tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?