Sunday, May 01, 2005

 

Penpal Swap on Cratster

The person organising this got back to everyone with details on the swap which means we can all get started straight away. I am very excited about this swap and have been looking forward to taking part. The problem now is that I am nervous. I've had penpals before but this is different. These people are very active at crafting. If you saw some of the things that are made on swaps you would be amazed. They are all a very talented bunch of people. SO you can understand why I am a little nervous about this. I have to do something special, something a little different than just writing out a letter. Problem is I have absolutely no ideas. The only thing that is coming to my head at the moment is using themes for each letter. It would have to be themes that are relevant to me but at the same time interesting to the person that I am sending it to. I am definitely going to put a lot of thought into this. This is my first swap on this group and I don't want it to go horribly wrong.

I know the important thing is to also enjoy it and I think I will as soon as I can think of something creative. Once I do that I usually get into the swing of things and go all obsessive until I am finished. A bit like the way I was with making my journal. If this works out I will definitely be taking part in more swaps.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?