Friday, May 06, 2005

 

Postsecret and other swaps

I can't remember if I have mention the postsecret website before. It is a website for people sending in postcards with secrets on it to be displayed. It's completely anonymous and there is now talk of a book being published on this. One of the members of craftster thought it would be a good idea to organise a swap based on this. We have all to send two postcards a month for six months. Yes, I signed up for it. It seems that I now can't see a swap without wanting to sign up straight away. This one shouldn't take a lot out of my time. I don't think it will take long to design a postcard. The time is more likely going to be in the process of deciding what to do for each one.

I have also signed up for a journal round robin. The organizer sends round a journal and we all contribute to some of the pages. I know that I said before that if I was going to do something like that I would rather we all send out journals so that we can all get something out of it. In this case though I have too much on and I am happy to just contribute to the pages of someone's else's journal. I can always scan in the pages I made so that I have a copy of them.

The penpal swap is proving more difficult than I thought. I am just having difficulty in coming up with anything creative. I decided just to write a normal letter and decorate it as I go along. Not very exciting but at least they will be finished in time. I am trying to keep the letters up beat so hopefully this will help. I am hoping to have them finished and ready to post for tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?