Thursday, June 23, 2005

 

101 Things Update

This will be just a quick update. I have ticked off three more films. "The Breakfast Club", "Groundhog Day" and ""2001: A Space Odyssey". Yes I realise that it is disgusting that I hadn't seen any of these films before now. Trust me I have heard this quite a lot recently. I really enjoyed "The Breakfast Club". I think it was that whole 80s nostalgia. Although I have to admit that I didn't really pay attention to the 80s while it was happening. I didn't like Space Odyssey but I think that might be because I read all the books years ago. Glad I didn't just buy it as I had been tempted to do. Lastly I enjoyed "Groundhog Day" but I don't think it is as good as everyone has been raving. Lots of people have been shocked that I hadn't seen it and then go on to tell me it is one of their favourite films. I did enjoy it it. I thought that it was sweet and funny. I didn't think it was brilliant. Nothing much else to add to this. Hopefully I will have more to fill you in on soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?