Saturday, June 25, 2005

 

Blogging with photo's


This is one thing that I have always wanted to do. I like pictures in blogs but have never been able to do it. Instead I use links which is effective but doesn't look as good. Now blogger has changed the way you can post photos which means simpletons like me can do it. At least theoretically. This is my test run. From here it looks like it is working but you never know once you upload.

If it does work then this is a picture of the postcard I wasn sent on the post secret swap. The sender gave permission to post it in the gallery we have for this so hopefully it is okay here too. The small print says "Some days it's easier to hate myself". I've had many a day like that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?