Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

Coaster Exchange Reveal

The coaster exchange was revealed last week so I can now show off what I did. First of all though I found out who sent me my lovely coaster and card. It came from someone who's screen name is Lizadonna. I love it and I use it on the table next to my bed.

The person I sent mine to has said that she liked it. I only heard through someone else as she isn't well at the moment but I am glad she liked it. Here is the card I sent, the front of the coaster and the back of the coaster. I have to admit that I am proud of the way that this turned out. When I cam up with the idea of using a cardmaking kit to cover the back of the stitching I thought that it probably would be too thick to get the casing closed.

We are now showing off our postcard for the postsecret swap as we receive them. Here is a link to the gallery. Only those who want their postcards to be viewed will be posted.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?