Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Bookmark Round Robin



The Bookmark round robin (really an exchange) that I organised a while ago is now finished. Isabel has still to receive the one I made for her since I only sent it yesterday but everyone else has theirs. Everyone also managed to come up with something a little bit different. These are the three bookmarks I received from Jossan, Isabelle and Fiona. They all took into consideration my favourite colours and the fact that I like fantasy. I absolutely love them. It was a lot of fun and this was the second round robin I organised. Thankfully both turned out well. I don't think that I would organise another one though. Not for a while anyway.

I didn't do any stitching on Thursday after all. I was back to my book again. I managed to finish Captain Bluebear and I will do a review of it later. I did some stitching last night though although admittedly not a lot. I will post a picture of that later too.

Comments:
Your bookmarks are gorgeous :o)
 
Awww they are lovely Karen. Well done to those who stitched on them.

Hugs xxxx
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?