Sunday, July 31, 2005

 

CW and Blakes 7


I have done a little more of CW than I thought. Stitching with all those whites and grays is definitely a little boring. There are a lot of colour changes just now so it isn't too boring. As I progress it will look more like the bottom of her dress. I'm hoping that this development will prevent me from becoming really bored. Stitching on linen again though is a sheer pleasure and I don't know why I have left it so long to do again. Tonight I work on The Castle. Already I can feel that I am going to have to force myself. And just when you thought that there would be no more bookmarks I have joined another exchange. This one isn't organised by me so It won't be too time consuming. This one is on craftster and we get to chose what medium we use. I am thinking of doing something a little bit different which will be fun.




While I was stitching and making those cards from the previous post I have been watching Blakes7. I bought series two during the week and have been really enjoying it. I hadn't seen many of the last series but in this one I have only seen the first one. I now know how Gan dies and I got to see the second Travis. I have to admit that I prefer psycho Travis to the one in the first series. I'm guessing it is at the end of this series that Blake leaves but for that I will just have to wait and see as I am about half way through it. Hopefully I won't wait as long to get the next one.

Comments:
Celtic Winter is looking good. I must admit I am dreading stitching all that white .... I will probably moan about it when I come stitch it but it will be worth it in the end. Good luck with the Castle!
I was a huge Blake's 7 fan when it was originally on TV (I am showing my age here!) I could not miss an episode .... I won't give anything away!
 
Just heard that David Jackson, who played Olag Gan in "Blake's 7", died on Monday 25th July of a heart attack aged 71.
 
Your CW is off to such a great start! Thanks for the warning that the whites and greys are a bit boring - yikes!!! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?