Friday, July 22, 2005

 

More Celtic Winter

Yesterday I stitched some of Celtic Winter and will do a bit today. I didn't get much done and I don't think that I will get much done today either. But something is better than nothing. I watched the last Harry Potter film while stitching. My favourite of the films as well as my favourite of the books. Watching the three films so close together you can really see the change in the kids. It will be interesting to see the fourth one and whether or not they do any more. I know that originally they were only going to do the first three since they would be too old after that. I don't think that it would be the same without them even if I'm not a fan of the boy who plays Harry.

Both Angelsan and Jenn are stitching HP bear. Because of the books and the films I have been itching to stitch him too. I also have a few Halloween bear kits stashed away waiting to be stitched. Once I finish one of my WIPs I think I will search one of these out to work on.

Angelsan, to be honest I never really thought about it when I decided to use aida to work on the castle. I didn't look at the design closely enough to realise that there were so many fractional stitches. I just used what I had in my stash.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?