Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Some cards and yet another bookmark





I did some shopping today. The art store in town has just been renovated and I was dying to see what it was like. There is a huge difference. It's so bright now and there seems to be more room. They also stock more craft items and it's a lot easier to find things. I didn't go mad although I could have. I just bought the paper I was wanting and some beads. When I got home the first thing I did was make those Harry Potter cards I have been wanting to make. I had bought a pack of cream cards made from corrugated card and I had to use them. I decided to use playing cards rather than the top trumps. I also made a Disney Princess bookmark to go with the booklet I made earlier in the week. All I did was punch four holes into the bottom of the card then strung some beads onto some floss. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

Oh, I also finally learned how to use my digital camera thanks to my dad (still haven't read the manual).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?