Monday, July 18, 2005

 

Some photo updates




I finished the popcorn bookmark. I found a thread that matched and so was able to finish his head. I decided against the border because the design went right to the edge and I didn't want to spoil it. Hopefully my RR partner will like it. I also decided that since I am starting a rotation I would post pictures of each piece as they are just now. I scanned them in since the threads are too light to show up on the camera. The centre picture is of Celtic Winter. This is what I was able to get done on Friday. I haven't touched it since as I wanted to get the bookmark finished. I will do some more on Thursday. The last one is Wild Blossom Fairy which I will do some work on tomorrow. Also tomorrow or Wednesday I will upload a photo of The Castle before I do any work on it on Sunday.

Comments:
Wow you have already started on CW, love the material.

I have done some more of CA today and will be doing more tomorrow, of to a friends for the day, stitching and chatting lol. Looking forward to more of your updates.

Hugs xxxx
 
I love your little Popcorn bookmark, he is my favourite of the bear designs around at the moment. Celtic winter and wild cherry blossom fairy are both in my to do list so I will be very interested to watch your progress with them :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?