Saturday, July 09, 2005

 

Swapped the needle for the pen.

I still haven't caught up with my stitching. I will do some more tonight but for now I have picked up my pen again. Nothing serious. I haven't went back to my original story. I'm really just playing about with some fanfiction. I won't be posting it as this was just something I wanted to do for myself. I was inspired after reading some fanfic the other day and I had to go back to the original crew I created a while ago. I'm basically using it to help improve my character development as I am concentrating more on them than the actual story. I started this yesterday and have several pages scrawled out already.

Just wanted to mention the pride I feel for the emergency services helping out in London. Watching the nurses running out of Ormand St Hospital I couldn't help but feel proud. I hope maybe that this will make people realise just how important our nurses are. They aren't given the respect and treatment they deserve. This goes for all areas of the emergency services.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?