Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

More bits and pieces.

I am still stitching away here and there. The castle is almost finished and think that after a couple more hours of stitching I will be ready to have a happy dance. I have to admit that I am glad that I took everyone's advice and kept at it. If it wasn't for all those stitching blogs I visit it would probably still be sitting there collecting dust. It was thanks to them that I decided to give rotations a go. I won't be picking up my rotation again when done as I am going to be away for two weeks. Instead I am going to take Bugs Bunny with me and then work him into the rotation when I come back. I doubt there will be any posts in that time but hopefully I will get a few in before I leave.

My increased obsession with books is still there. I haven't ordered anymore but I am now reading three books. It would have been more if I didn't stop myself when the rest of my order came through yesterday. Two of them are very light reads and the other is still Robin Cook's. It just means it will take me longer than normal to finish them. Hopefully though I will finish most by the end of the week and will have a few book reviews before I go.

Comments:
Oooo, can't wait to see that happy dance!!!!
 
Reading books is good! I used to read tons of books but have hardly read anything for the past couple of years. Shame on me! Look forward to seeing your Castle Happy dance :)
 
Another one looking forward to that HD :) :) :)
 
Thank you for your kind words. I hope you enjoy your fortnight away. A change of scenery is always a refreshing thing.

I heard mention that Victoria Beckham said she has never read a book in her life. I thought how sad to follow a path without such enrichment. I wonder if it's true? If it is, it explains a lot!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?