Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

Sorry for the delay



I've been loaded with a bad cold and haven't had the energy to do anything but sleep. I'm feeling a little better now and decided to do a little work on CW. Carol asked for an update and so here she is. I didn't realise how much work I had done on her to be honest. I didn't think I had done much since my last update. The main part of her dress is done. I am now working on the top half and will also do her face before I go onto the swirls at the bottom. I am not so bothered by the shades now that I see CW starting to take shape. I know a lot of people on this stitch along started with her face and I can now see the merit in that. I think that I will do it that way on the next Celtic Lady. The only reason I started with the main part of her dress is because the colours are in larger blocks and so there are less colour changes. I promise not to leave it too long before the next update.

I also had a request for an update on The flower fairy I was stitching and I'm sorry that I have nothing to update. I have done no work on her since the last time. It's been a while since I felt the like picking up a needle and so she has been left aside. Poor bugs and the castle are also suffering because of this. Actually I can't finish the castle as I ran out of one of the threads. i thought I had plenty of it but turns out I was wrong. I just haven't had the chance to go shopping for more. As soon as I do I will make a point of finishing it.


Comments:
Well done hun she is looking great looking forward to more updates

Hugs xxxxx
 
Thanks Karen! She is coming along just beautifully :-) I am very excited that it is Thursday - I get to stitch on my CW tonight too :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?