Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

Another CW update



I managed to get quite a bit more done. I finished three strips of swirls. There is still quite a bit to go but I'm pleased with the way it is looking so far. The bottom part of the dress is actually stitching up quicker than I thought. I'm not sure how much more I will be able to do over the weekend. So it may be mid week before I have another update. I am half tempted to do the gold as I go along too. I am dying to see the affect. However, I'll hold off as I also want to see the difference once the whites and grays are done on their own.

I haven't done any Christmas stitching since. I just haven't got round to it yet. Too busy with CW. I might try and make a few small cards tonight. I'll see how I feel.


Comments:
You are doing so well, I am never going to catch you up! I'm going to do the gold as I go along - I'll get too confused if I don't.
I read with interest your entry about Blakes 7 - I was absolutely crazy about that series when it was on TV - I don't think we had a video back then and I would get so upset if I missed any of it. I mostly remember the 3rd and 4th serieses, the 3rd was much better imho, the 4th was a bit disappointing but I can still remember whole scenes of it in vivid detail. What a geek I am!!!
 
Wow you are going great guns I have not touched mine since the last update I best start catching up lol

Hugs xxxxx
 
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You're way ahead of me on this one. But I do love the effect. I'm still debating on wether or not I want to do the whole series or not...but this is definately shoving me in that direction. :)
 
The swirls make her dress even more gorgeous!!! Well done, Karen. Looks like you're hooked on CW! I admire you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?