Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

More Tree Decorations



I haven't done any work on CW this week. I had hoped to get the gold in the dress finished but I just haven't had much time. That and I am starting to panic about how close Christmas really is. I bought "The World of Cross Stitching" yesterday and I fell in love with the elves alphabet. I thought they were so cute!. I decided that they would make perfect decorations to put in with my parents and sisters' cards. So I began stitching them onto plastic straight away. I have since decided to make one with my initial too and put all four of them in my mums card. That way she will have a whole set. These are the first two and I am almost finished with my dads. I hope to have mine done by the weekend too (and with any luck a little done on CW). You can't tell by the photo but the threads for the lettering are metallic. The white stands out more in real life. I am also going to have a flick through my cross stitch Christmas folder and see what else I can find. Maybe more cute alphabets.

Hi Lili, to be honest I didn't have a clue what my inner child would be. I never really thought about it. I was definitely someone who played it safe as a kid but I still wouldn't have thought it would be scared. As you said though its only a quiz so I haven't taken it that seriously.


Comments:
Aren't those elves great?! Very fast stitcher! I like stitching on those plastic aidas, the stitches are so neat!
I have just received the "Just Cross Stitch Christmas ornaments 2005" that I bought on ebay. There are great things to stitch too. Oh my! So many things I want to do, and so little time...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?