Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 

Stocking Update

I managed to get quite a bit done on the stocking. You can now see more of the jumper and an earmuff. Or at least the start of one. It looks as though half has been cut off. The reason for this is that the chart comes in four sheets. And I have decided to work on one sheet at a time. So until I get onto the next sheet these poor snowmen are going to look like they have been cut in half.

I'm still working my way through the original Battlestar Galactica series while I am stitching. I am enjoying it more than I remembered enjoying it. I think it would still stand up if it was shown on television now. It will be interesting to see the difference between that and the new ones (which arrived a couple of days ago).

I'm still reading away. Expect some book reviews at the end of the week.

Bastet, I haven't stitched with those other threads I'm afraid. However, whisper wasnt really annoying to stitch with. More annoying to thread onto the needle. The needle size is small because the linen is 32 count. It the needle size was bigger I don't think that it would have been a problem.

Comments:
Hey Karen

What a great start to your snowmen.

Hugs xxxxxx
 
It's looking great and so is your elf fairy. :D
 
That is a good start to your stocking - now I am dying to see more :-)
 
Wonderful start to the snowmen stocking. Looks like the colours are going to be vibrant.
 
Whooo hooo! Go Karen go!! Great start on your stocking!! Looks like you'll have it done for Christmas! :D Oh boy..I look forward to your book reviews...I'm throughouly enjoying Angus...hehehe.

Have a great day! *HUGS*

Ash
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?