Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

I'm In Love!


But sadly he is married. I heard an interview with Jack Johnson a few days ago. From what I heard of him his personality actually fits his music. That's not something I usually notice but in this case it wasn't difficult. He comes across as very laid back and mellow. Happy with his achievements but doesn't seem to make a big deal out of them. I love this album and have it playing all the time just now. It's good if you just want to relax. I highly recommend it.

While listening to "In Between Dreams" I also managed to get quite a bit done on the snowman stocking. After I finished with gramps scarf I had to make a start on finishing grandson1's face. I guess I have a thing for oddly shaped faces just now. I think it will look a lot better once his jumper is finished. I then went onto the outline of gramps upper body. Beneath that is where we will find grandson2 but we won't see him for a while yet. Today I get to work on bugs. Not sure how much I will get done as I have a few other things that I want to do too.

Comments:
Great progress. Keep on going. Ann.
 
You've made some wonderful progress Karen! It's amazing what looks like a bites been taken when doing page work.
Don't feel bad if you don't get to work on bugs, I've had to put a few things to the side for others as well lately. it happens. Take care!
Hugs
 
Great progress on your stitching, Karen!
I love seeing how different the interpretation of the snowmen characters can be according to people. How clever from the designer!
Lots of hugs!
 
The snowmen are looking wonderful! You are making fast progress with all your projects. :D
 
Hey thanks for the cd tip. I am currently listening to Banana Pancake, I love it. Happy Stitching Anne L
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?