Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Persevering


I am nearing an end with my stitching nightmare. I would ignore the rest of my rota just to get this done but the rest of my rota keeps me sane. I don't think I would mind those tiny stitches so much if they were all together and weren't in so many different shades of red. He is getting there though and I am sure I will like him better when he is finished. It is a little disappointing as I had hoped to stitch this one again. I doubt I have the patience to do that though. I am hoping that I will finish with the cross stitch the next time I work on it. Then all I will have left to do is the backstitch. I didn't think that I would ever look forward to backstitch. I think that if I didn't like the finished result so much I would have given up long ago.

Comments:
It looks very very beautiful, and I'm sure the final result will be worth the effort, Karen!
Take care!
 
The dragon is looking wonderful Karen! I can't wait to see him finished. Though I'm a bit disconcerted with all the over 1's and small stitches, I'd been eyeing him off and on, now I'm leary.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?