Monday, February 06, 2006

 

Surprise Revealed


I told you that it isn't that exciting. This is the beginnings of a dragon bookmark. As I mentioned before I fell in love with this design as soon as I saw it. I didn't expect it to be so difficult though. The chart is a little hard to follow and have already had to do unpicking to fix one or two mistakes. Also As well as the normal two over two stitching when it comes to linen. There is also smaller stitches amongst it (over one rather than the two). Because of this it is taking me a little longer than normal. I am sure it will look fine once it is finished but for the moment it just looks plain weird. Sorry Lili, I didn't mean to tease you, lol. Today I will be back to the snowman stocking.

Kim, I watched the first episode of Lost but that is about it. And we do have invasion but I missed that too. My problem is that I am bad at watching TV. I have a terrible memory for remembering when these things are on. I usually remember the next day. I don't watch much TV which is probably why. This is why I usually end up buying the DVD's.

Comments:
This bookmark will be lovely when it's finished. It's coming along nicely!
 
Your bookmark is great! It looks like it will be so fun when finished. :D

I know what you mean about remembering when things are on. I don't usually watch "series" tv, but San convinced me to give Lost a try and I almost wish I hadn't as it's hard to remember when it's on. The only reason I've seen Invasion is it's on after Lost. LOL I only remember BSG because it's Fridays and the beginning of the weekend.
I do watch tv, but usually just flip around till I find something I like. I hadn't thought of getting DVDs of shows till recently, but think I will give that a go as there are no dreaded commercials on DVDs. :D
 
come on Karen.... Sunday night... all Sunday night... Invasion, new simpsons, Desperate Housewives (I always forget on Wednesday), Supernatural, and next week, 24 !
Monday-Tuesday is SCiFI night on Sky one, Thursday is investigation night... And if you have digital tv, there "second chance sunday" on E4, and loads of reruns... ;)

so as I'm very forgetful, I watch my xfiles marathon all week, except Sunday night ;)

I'm the evil one who made Kim watch Lost, that's true... but we are waiting for it to be good again i suppose...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?