Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Serenity



I haven't done much in the way of stitching over the last few days. So no updates. I have been busy with studying. I have some time off next week so hopefully that will allow me to play catch up.

I did make time to watch "Serenity". For those who don't know what it is about. It is a sci fi film about a crew who will take on just about any job just to get by. Two of their crew are running from the government. River is a young girl who the government were using in their experiments and Simon, her brother, rescued her.

You don't have to watch the series to enjoy the film. But I do think that you will appreciate it more if you do. You will know the crew and know more about their background. Plus this film ties up a few loose ends from the series. This is obviously a lot faster paced than the series with a lot more action. I definitely recommend it.


Comments:
Glad to see you liked the film! I really loved it...well except the end. But it really did tie up a lot of loose ends from the series, but I'd still love to see more. I just think they could do a lot with it....ah well. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?